Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Dear Marcus,
You have to click PUBLISH POST for the post to appear... Save Now just puts the post as a draft.

Yes, it does.

Dear All,
Geraldine will have the ORA shifts (on Saturday) done up soon. Everyone is expected to come down and help out at some point of time in the day. These shifts are easier, not FIVE hours but less.

I need someone to help me unpack and work with the bubble tea, and for that amazing job I choose Quan Wei. Yes, I CHOOSE YOU! (blame Nicole, her handphone implants Pokemon in my brain)

Karl G. succeeded at 4/09/2008 09:54:00 PM.




The Team

-- Raffles Canoeing
-- 2008-2009
-- Guys: Jairus, Kenneth, Chuan, JP, Stuart, Ansai, Jong, CZ, QuanW, QianW, Sucram, ZX, Eugene, James
-- Girls: Xin Er, Geri, Chee, GV, Gabby, Nicole, Vivian, JN, Nana

Paddles Up!

-- Nationals April 14-17th
-- Mugging sessions (post-season)
-- Train up the J1s (post-season)
-- Canoe trip to GOPENG 11-13th June

Where We're At...

--J3s
--J4s
--Kar Liang
--Changzhong
--Geri Ong
--Viv
--Nicole
--Gabby
--Qian Wei
--Kenneth
-- Others - FILL IN!

Say What You Want