![]() |
||
|
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
YO. Woah this blog is mother cool. Thnxeuuxxx KarlG. :D Anyway, I really have to say this because I was on the way home after training today and I was thinking about how lucky I am to be in a cca with so much team spirit and so many nice people. You know, there are 300 spartans in Sparta who are still remembered even till today, let's be the 15 j1 guy canoeists in RJ that people will remember and celebrate. (: I know we paddle our own canoes at macritchie, but at the end of the day, I'm bloody happy that we stick together like gays in our sets and never fail to push each other on. So let's row mother hard in any competitions that come our way BROS AHAHAHAHAH. :D Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily, Raffles for the win! Ermmmm credits go to Yawyaw for coming up with the last line sucram succeeded at 4/09/2008 09:44:00 PM. |
The Team -- Raffles Canoeing Paddles Up! -- Nationals April 14-17th Where We're At... --J3s Say What You Want
| |