![]() |
||
|
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Well...its been a while since i brought to you my latest recommendations of music. We've all heard the usual songs English and Chinese...but what would you say to Korean music?! Well yes, yes I hear the boos... Here are some of the OST of my favourite Korean dramas. (Although I have this feeling that nobody in our team really watches them...) Well although these shows quite old already, but they are all seriously damn nice and sad la. They can really make you tear, more than any Hollywood movie. But I suppose canoeists only can watch action packed blockbusters la... Of course, The Dark Knight was damn good though. Best movie of the year hopeful? Winter Sonata Stairway to Heaven Princess Hours Full House Quan Wei succeeded at 7/24/2008 12:20:00 AM. |
The Team -- Raffles Canoeing Paddles Up! -- Nationals April 14-17th Where We're At... --J3s Say What You Want
| |